After flicking through the pages of the 2018 editions of Bride and Groom Magazine, we are counting down our favourite looks for grooms and their groomsmen.
10. Keep it simple with chinos, crisp white shirts and bow ties from Matt O'Keeffe Mensland, Shepparton.
9. A salmon pink jacket is the perfect way to ensure the groom standouts out from his groomsmen.
8. Simple yet stylish gey suits perfectly complement this neutral bridal party.
7. Adding a jacket from Joe Paul Menswear, Shepparton over a vest creates a dapper ensemble for the groom.
6. A bright blue and maroon combo pairs perfectly with tan chinos.
5. Maroon is the colour of the moment when it comes to weddings, while suspenders are a simple way to spruce up the groomsmen ensemble.
4. Make a statement with a light blue jacket for the groom Identity Menswear, Shepparton.
3. Tan chinos and navy vests are a match made in heaven with polka dot ties for the groomsmen and a statement tie for the groom.
2. There is nothing more fitting for a wedding than a classic black suit, but paired with patterned bow ties takes this look to the next level.
1. Autumnal tones are a romantic suit option and this combination of dark green, maroon and tan is to die for.