A venue sets the scene for a wedding day and to bring in the new year, Bride and Groom is counting down its favourite reception venues form 2018.
10. The groom's family's Warrenbayne property made a beautiful spot for Sarah and Julian's summer reception.
9. Already draped with greenery Radcliffe's, Echuca is one of those simply stunning venues that doesn't need a lot of styling.
8. Jade and Jamie transformed a farm shed on the groom's family's Grahamvale orchard into a meaning reception venue.
6. The barrel room at Monichino Wines, Katunga creates an intimate and romantic reception atmosphere.
5. There is no doubting the Euroa Butter Factory is a beautiful, historic building, but it is it's immaculate grounds that made it the ideal outdoor autumn reception venue for Alison and Jaydan.
2. A clear roof marquee on the groom's family property complete with a bar crafted from pallets set a festival-inspired atmosphere for Danielle and Jay's wedding day.
1. The Old Flour Mill, Euroa was the perfect fit for Cristopher and Damien's intimate autumn reception.