To mark the end of 2018 Bride and Groom is counting down its top 10 wedding dress moments of the year.
Scroll down to see some of the most beautiful bridal gowns we have been lucky enough to share with our readers.
10. A vintage-inspired, tea-length dress from Brides & Maids, Shepparton.
9. A intricate off the shoulder design from Jack & Jill Bridal, Albury.
8. A lingerie-inspired Pallas Couture gown.
7. A modern take on a classic purchased at Agape Bridal Boutique in the UK.
6. A Pallas Couture gown crafted from a gorgeous embossed floral fabric.
5. A classic gown with a pink twist designed by bride Ebony and handmade by Lynn Trusler.
4. A short and sweet Grace Loves Lace mini dress.
3. Whimsy long sleeved gown from Brides of Armadale.
2. A modern structured design by Cappellazzo Couture.
1. A bohemian Rue De Seine wedding dress featuring a high neck, lace bodice and embroidered skirt.