There are many little details that make up a wedding day, right down to the boutonnieres, and that's exactly what Bride and Groom is looking at in today's edition of a year in review.
10. As the native flower trend continues to bloom gumnuts are being incorporated into boutonnieres like this design by Blooming Buckets Flowers, Kialla.
8. Native flowers are the perfect choice for a rustic boutonniere.
7. This Baby's-breath boutonniere by Bunbartha Beef may be simple but it sure is effective.
6. Against a dark suit this vibrant pink hue makes a statement.
5. This bold boutonniere by Renato's Florist, Shepparton pops against the groom's blue suit.
4. A simplistic greenery boutonniere featuring natives.
2. Using autumnal tones Blooming Buckets has crafted masculine boutonnieres fit for these grooms.
1. There simply isn't anything better than vibrant Billy Button boutonnieres like this one by Flowers on Melville, Numurkah