Styling set the overall atmosphere of a wedding day and as Bride and Groom looks back at the year that was we bring you our favourite setups from 2018.
1. The combination of simple greenery and natural timber created a calm vibe at this Byrchendale wedding.
2. Moody lighting, native flowers and rustic decor set the scene for this Corowa Whisky and Chocolate Factory.
8. In 2018 we saw the rise of mirror signs. These added a glamorous touch to Alison and Jaydan's Euroa Butter Factory wedding.
7. Combining two wedding trends, Ashley and Benjamin opted for native blooms and burgundy, decorating the Olivehouse, Shepparton signage and stationary by Taylor Made Print & Design.
6. Simple greenery and timber created an intimate atmosphere at Dubuque Bed and Breakfast, Numurkah.
4. Using feminine elements and a lashing of pink and green flowers, signs and desserts Mitchelton Wines was transformed into a cocktail wedding fit for a princess.
3. Incorporating the bride's British heritage and the groom's family property, Jay and Danielle used rustic elements to create a beautiful marquee wedding day.
2. For a modern take on a farm wedding Kayla and Jason opted for a palette of blush, navy and rose gold they created moody, romantic vibes from sophistcated table settings and a plethora of candles to on-trend acrylic signs.
1. Every detail was consider in this modern wedding. With a muted colour palette of pink and green Morrisons Winery, Moama was styled native flowers and contemporary signage.